Central Park Birding
Meet interesting birds. Meet interesting people.
Join our flock today!
NYC Audubon is the only environmental organization whose efforts are devoted exclusively to the five boroughs of New York City. Members are essential to our land restoration, research, education, and advocacy efforts.
by F. Portmann
Our activities are aimed at preserving the city’s 12,000 acres of remaining natural areas and protecting the birding sites that exist throughout the 578 miles of city shoreline.
You’ll enjoy the benefits of membership while knowing that your annual dues will be used locally, for conservation right here in your own neighborhood. Please help us ensure a secure future for what remains of the natural environment in New York City by joining our flock today. You can choose from the following membership levels:
Friend Membership: $25
- Subscription to our quarterly print newsletter, The Urban Audubon
- Monthly email newsletter with upcoming trips, classes, and other NYC Aubudon news
- Thirty percent discount on most local trips and classes
- Invitations to free members-only birding walks
- Early registration privileges for most trips and classes
Student/Senior Membership: $15
Family Membership: $50
- Same as above, and...
- Thirty percent discount on most local trips and classes for two guests as well as member
- Look Around New York, our environmental newsletter for children
- Invitations to members-only van trips
Supporter Membership: $100
- All the above, and ...
- Advance notice for most trips and classes
- Thirty percent discount on most local trips and classes for four guests as well as member
- Invitations to special supporter-only events
If you prefer to join by mail, click here
. The gift of membership Give the gift of species survival! Help protect wild birds and their habitat throughout New York City with a gift membership to NYC Audubon.
In addition to the benefits listed above for the membership level you choose, a gift membership includes a set of eight NYC Audubon note cards. Use the links above to purchase your gift membership on line or by mail, or call us.
Your gift to New York City Audubon is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. New York City Audubon is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
*Support Us banner photo of Harlequin Ducks by Lloyd Spitalnik